what's the buzz...

I am up to my eyeballs in paper work, reclused in a pile of papers. I just got accepted to do a business plan program after much research and preparation...In the Spring I will be unleashing all sorts of fashion fun!
I can't tell you exactly what it involves yet but you will find out soon enough.
I am very excited for it, my brain is stimulated and my ideas have a place to go instead of being all stagnant and unattained and murking up my thought processes but seriously I am lost in a sea of paper work and notes.... I scribble.
I scribble all sorts of spewed out thoughts all over my note book pages then have to go back and sort through all these ripped out scribbly notes and type out the sensical legible stuff.
So this is going to be interesting and maybe maddening if I don't adopt a new method to my madness.
I tried a dictophone but felt like more of a nut job than I actually am. This is going to be hilarious, at least I am saving paper by fitting as many words on one page as possible.

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...