I do heart norwegian wood...

From Norwegian Wood's  Fall/Winter 2010 collection, these leggings are a little riding pants esque I find but in a much more interesting and geometrically satisfying way.... They were inspired by archaeology, geology, hoarding and libraries explains the designer Angie Johnson via her etsy....
Good job I say! I like her work a lot.
I like her Fall collection shots and her styling as usual... this dress and this look is one of my favorites, the fabric find on this one is a real designer's score, 1960s vintage dead stock, I love it!!
 I love this skirt too, a mix of chunky mesh and soft pretty lace... I also love when designers have a recognizable style all their own and execute details with so much creativity and technical talent. 
I like her approach; you will find lots of limited edition and one off designs on her site, she sees treasure fabrics and won't let its limited availability stop it from being turned into something oh so pretty. She does it for the love of creating with love, you can tell.

1 comment:

Erin P said...

Some good info here. I like your style!

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...