New skin care regime

So you know I am paraben free obsessed thanks to Allison, well another thanks to her, and also thanks to my empeeding 30th, I went a little bananas at the Origins counter and have a whole new skin care regime... a week in and my skin feels brand new... highly recommended. Now I just need more SPF to protect my new skin as she also suggested.

It all started when I tested allison's skin brightner by Origins. She is my skin care guru PS. so I went for that and ended up with all the rest.

Step 1 I start with the Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Cleanser
It's extremely gentle, milky lotion cleanser. My skin is prone to redness and hates the world so this is doing the trick!

Step 2 Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Treatment Lotion
It'a all about botanicals. This feels really good and luxurious. My boyfriend remarked it smells liek Aveda. It's the botanicals.



Step 3 Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Cream
Again all about botanicals, they all have reishi mushrooms. My mom is all about Reishi mushrooms and their protective and health benefits, so why not absorb it throug hyour skin too. It says...
"By mirroring the amazing process that sends Narcissus Lily Bulbs into dormancy as a means of “self-protection”, it signals skin to conserve its energy to optimize its defenses against age accelerators. Skin has the ability to maintain a stronger, healthier, more youthful appearance. This patented technology is further supported by Menyanthus and Heather extracts to keep skin firm; Fucoidan from Okinawan seaweed to discourage moisture loss and Vitamins C and E to defend against destructive oxidation."

AND The one that got me there in the first place and my favorite skin care product of all time!

Never A Dull Moment® Skin-brightening face polisher with fruit extracts
the best ever exofoliator wiht finely ground Apricot and Mango seeds plus nature’s potent extract from Papaya.

AND I also indugled in some
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores
I have heard alot about white china clay which this has. It is almost black becasue of the charcoal which acts liek a magnet to draw out inpurities. So far so good! It doesn't hurt like all the other skin clearing masks.


Thank Dr. Andrew Weil

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...