dita

dita by Tiffany Elton featuring short sleeve dresses

With all the fashion magazines announcing curves are back in, "ode to the curvaceous body", saying small waists and big hips are
A-Okay this season, I got confused, and thought so now we should all plumb up, or embrace our curvy bodies? Only now? because it's in. I have always embraced my feminine curves and celebrated a woman's silhouette for like ever,
I don't like saying a body type is " In" this season.
I think it's all about finding and wearing clothing that suits your own healthy body shape, the body weight you are healthiest at all the time, anyone can play with new trends just stick to shapes that suit your own body within the current trends.
Anyhow I am happy! So we will just say, yay, lady like, curvy silhouettes are in, (in clothing), accentuated high waists, think Sophia Loren or Dita Von Tesse or Bridgette Bardow or Marilyn Monroe for that matter.

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...