Red Red Red
Red Red Red by Closet Coveting by tiffany elton on Polyvore.com

My aunt was crazy over Dior's Poison perfume, I must have been 4 or 5 the first time I witnessed a woman crazy over  her signature luxury scent and not wanting to settle for anything else marching frantically around the cosmetic counters, ecstatically searching.... It's like how I am crazy over MAC's Russian Red lipstick, it has become my signature lip color and last time I tried something different and am not happy with myself. It's Russian Red for me! I am also Crazy about Chanel's perfect red polish 473 and their liquid liner.... add some false lashes and you are red hot!  ( that was cheesy, but I had to use red hot there somewhere... it's red, it's hot, makes sense... common!)

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...