I am guest blogging for the S.W.A.P. team

The S.W.A.P. Team hosts North America's Largest clothing swap happening in cities across Canada and now more recently the US. SWAP is the abbreviation for Sharing with a purpose. They advocate donating your old items in return for new ones. 23,000+ items swapped, 21,000+ items given to charities and 44,000+ items kept out of our landfills ... and counting.
I am proud to say I am now a guest blogger for the S.W.A.P. team's blog, with a series I call SWAP Style,
interviews on folks about their personal style and their best ever thrifted finds.
If you want to be a subject of an interview drop me a line!
Check out my intorduction post about my personal SWAP Style....

1 comment:

Aleece Germano said...

Good stuff Tiffany and welcome aboard The S.W.A.P. Team!

Aleece :-)

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...