my name is tiffany too...



My name is Tiffany too... My mom's wedding ring is a Tiffany ring and  Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies, and if I lived in New york city, I would probably eat my breakfast in costume jewlery and an evening gown too in front of Tiffany's.  I grew up playing with my grandmother's colletion of Tiffany boxes, their signature blue color and my name etched across their boxes were delightfully implanted in my brain, a found warm childhood memory comes with one glance at those boxes. I love Tiffany's, it's a staple, a classy forever company. I like sharing their name, even though "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" Tune in Tokyo scene with the ditsy Tiffany character in the 80s almost tarnished my name for me... I can't complain, Tiffany's saved it for me. I look forward to collecting Tiffany boxes in my life just like nanny, and of course their jewels too.

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...