So I am now cutting Fall/Winter 2010 while I cut my Spring/Summer 2011 collection, because
one avenue of mania wasn't enough. I need 2. Apparently I like to bring my brain to its fizzle point and body to the brink of physical exhaustion for fun. I wanted to lie on the floor the other day while having a brain storm session with Vicky because ideas were hurting. I really enjoy the pressure! I do my best work under pressure. I live for it, I love it!!! I figured if I am showing Spring in October I need to have some new current garb to sell in case people dig it, so now I am making 2 collections at once... fine with me because Fall is my favorite season to make.
I showed Vicky the sketches,  she was saying it reminded her of Blade Runner, the movie, who's styling was done by Stella McCartney... 1940s futuristic, edgy. It's true, I like that analysis. We'll see what you think when the photos of my stuff come out in August.

No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...